Day of Activities
June 21, 2006. Tung Chung, Hong Kong.
My little cousin Andrew came over today and we spent the entire day at the clubhouse. Our schedule was as follows:
3-4p: Bowling
4-5p: Table tennis (we also used the walls of the squash court since the table was in a squash court.)
5-6p: Pool (as in shooting pool)
6-7p: Tennis (We, I mean I lost 2 balls. One somewhere over the driving range and the other just beyond the tennis court gate.)
I feel old. I am sore. Tennis killed me. It was the first time I played since freshman year of college? I can't run like I used to. And I definitely can't hit like I used to. Not that I really was ever that good. Man, I feel old.

2 Comments:
I'll make you feel better. When you come to Reno you can wipe the tennis court with me and grind tennis ball fuzz into my teeth. Good times for all involved.
Cat - Brilliant
I definitely enjoy reading all of this =)
btw- Rome was great, again =P
Post a Comment
<< Home