Why I hate ants...
... because they infiltrated my stuff while I was in Ko Chang.
... because they followed me to Hong Kong from Thailand.
... because they like to crawl on my skin while I sleep.
... because they decided to build not 1, but 2 hives under my bed. (Granted, the queens were just starting to pop 'em out, so there weren't that many of them.)
But no worries. I destroyed them. And I sprayed my entire room with RAID. And locked it up for a full day so the fumes killed everything that crawled. DIE ANTS DIE!

6 Comments:
mmm... ants. Did I tell you the story of the bottle of soda I finished in Costa Rica and filled with water a little while later? I ended up with a mouthful of tiny ants. Yum.
they're chock full of protein! I've eaten little bugs while running...not intentionally of course. Dee-licious.
Don't breathe Roommate. RAID is not good for ants, or humans!
that's what I did in Pai, but not with RAID, lighters and deodorant work just as well :D
i want to hear about macau! --roommate
hi cat-
great stories!!! I am almost done with work and hope to start traveling in the middle of june...btw, im going to wharton! i just got an apartment there.
Keep safe!
love, misu
Post a Comment
<< Home