The future of this blog
I have not posted for a looooong time. And I really have no good reason. I have not stopped traveling. I'm still seeing cool stuff. But I just haven't felt the desire to blog.
Why, you may ask. Good question.
This blog's original purpose was to allow me to keep in touch with friends from home by giving them a glimpse at my life abroad. But I am back now. Instead of blogging my life, I call my friends. I hang out with them. What need do I have to blog my life in this impersonal way?
I know, I know. Because the audience and therefore the purpose of this blog has changed. My readers are now mostly friends I have made abroad. Its purpose is to keep them updated on my life in the U.S., a place most of them have not visited. It helps me keep in touch with them.
And so readers, I will work harder on blogging my adventures and posting cool pictures. But bear in mind that this will continue for another 2 months before I will have no time to update this blog. So enjoy it while it lasts. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home