gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Sunday, July 02, 2006

No longer homeless (almost)

I am back in the U.S. of A. enjoying the luxuries of a western civilization. Unlike many of my fellow travelers after returning home, I have not really had a time to rest. Why? Because I have not stopped traveling around. Los Angeles -> Somewhere close to San Diego -> Chicago.

On the other hand, I have an apartment!! Whooohoooo!! Yup, Joanne and I found a lovely apartment in Evanston. We saw about 10 places and this was the 2nd place we looked at. It wasn't our favorite, but when you put all the factors in consideration together (condition, location and cost), it was probably the best choice. Anyhoo, if any of you are coming by Chicago/Evanston after we move in (August 15th), you are of course welcome to crash with us. =)

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Stef said...

Welcome home Cat!
Hope you find a way back into western life, it is not too bad in the end. I keep your apartment in Chicago in mind ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home