New Year Resolution
After several years of resolutions focused on personal development, I've decided to find something a bit more fun for this coming year.
Thank you Gwyneth for this brilliant suggestion.
To have a memorable day each month of this year that will be worth remembering for the rest of my life.
Success in fulfilling this resolution requires that I remember 12 days of 2006. Although simple, it is not easy to fulfill. Especially since I have added an additional clause in this resolution.
Only 6 of those days can be the result of being in an amazingly breathtaking place.
Looking back at 2005, many of my most memorable moments were location-based. Rock climbing up the Pão de Açúcar, seeing the Foz de Iguaçu, walking through Ephesus, etc. I want to make sure that my memories are not just filled with places, but with people or even new ideas.
If any of you would like to embark on this journey with me, let me know. We will reconvene in a year to share our memories. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home