gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

... well, not exactly an open fire. But a street vendor was selling roasted chestnuts from a HUGE wok.

So I bought a bag.

And ate half of it.

I don't know how I'm going to tell my mom I'm full and that she labored over dinner for nothing.

Suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..you can tell her that you can eat it later? Better ask forgiveness and permission.

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, may I just add that your new profile picture? Fabulous. You project "strong, confident woman". Well done, Captain Gato.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you just ate lots of food. It's Christmas, that's what people do...eat way more than they should. -roommate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home