gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rolling down the highway

6am EST to 10:30 EST. Road trip from Boston to Chicago.

States crossed: 6 (MA, PA, NY, OH, IN, IL)
Food stops along the way: 3 (Micky D's in NY, Hardee's in OH, and some Italian fast food in IN)
Interesting things we saw: umm.. I don't think we really saw anything interesting.
State with best road conditions: IN (at least in terms of the highway we drove on)

But who really cares? I'm in Chicago!!!! WHOOHOOOOOO

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Roommate! How simply exciting!!

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indiana better have the best roads of all those states, after all the time Adam and I spent waiting for them to do construction last summer. Enjoy Chicago!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home