The teapot and the stork
Saturday, December 16, 2006. Early morning. Tung Chung.
… I was in a classroom filled with people from different times and parts of my life. My assignment for the class was to pour tea out of a funny teapot shaped like a stork. Yes, a stork. But it wasn’t just simple pouring. I had to dance while pouring tea. In formation. It was like drill team all over again.
After I finished my “performance,” I stood on the side of the room. As I waited, doing triple steps with my teapot, I noticed that Kizzle was sitting at her desk with her teapot. It seems as though a lot of us were staring at her. I had no idea why. I thought that maybe she was up next to perform. Noticing that she had audience, instead of taking her teapot and dancing, she let out a big sigh. Then she put two pencils in her stork’s beak and started pencil-fighting with the neighbors on either side of her. Yup, she was pencil fighting with her stork teapot the way little boys sword fight with their favorite action figures.
And then I woke up. Laughing.
Thank you Kizzle for being you, even in my dreams. =)

2 Comments:
Sweet - lovely dream =)
Sweet! Was I the champion stork pencil fighter? I hope so.
Post a Comment
<< Home