gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Killer Bunnies - Prequel

So aside from getting a great new years resolution idea from Gwyneth, she also introduce me to the game of Killer Bunnies. Ever heard of it?

http://www.killerbunnies.com/

A game where the objective is to get the magic carrot. You will try to kill all your opponents' bunnies to get to that magic carrot, be it with a kitchen wisk or a nuclear warhead.

Doesn't it sound awesome?!

This posting is a prequel because I have yet to see the game or to play it. But rest assured, more details will come. And if it really is that good, you will all be introduced to it in time.

Muahh hahaa

This game somehow reminds me of the Worms games. (Mostly because of the silliness involved in the characters) I wonder whether Killer Bunnies has as much strategy involved. Hmm..

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

EH HEM, I believe it is time for a pre-departure update. Gentle prodding will continue on a regular basis until I get what I want. :-)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Don't you think it's shameful to send my mother here when you haven't updated for so long?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home