Difference btw American and Japanese airlines
- Japanese flight attendants apologize repeatedly for a 30min flight delay
- On Japanese airlines, you can ask for not only normal teas, but also green tea.
- Japanese airplanes (or at least the one I was on) are equipped with a camera at the front of the plane. Passengers can see what the pilots see. It was cool to watch the landing that way.

3 Comments:
cat - I am glad to read that you have safely made it over to the other side of the world. big hug I will enjoy living vicariously through you.
W-O-W. Sweeeet. I am pro-fancy schmancy toys on airplanes.
Exciting news in the apartment regarding airplanes involves JOHN AND MARTHA KING!!! JOHN AND MARTHA are flight instructors who Joanne is watching right now on her computer. They're teaching her about stalls and rolls (not that kind Cat, this is Joanne we're talking about). This is exciting because I know JOHN AND MARTHA. We have all of their flight videos out my house in Reno. JOHN AND MARTHA also taught me all about amateur radios so I could get my ham radio license. They are one darn sexy married couple who know all about planes and ham radios. Hott I tell you.
(I apologize to Cat's other readers who are being subjected to my rambling comments.)
Post a Comment
<< Home