gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I feel so special

Today, the kids in my class gave me roses.  It started out with one girl letting me smell her rose.  Because I liked it so much, she gave it to me.  Not willing to let her take the role of teacher's pet, several of the other girls who also had roses in their desk gave theirs to me as well.  Soon, the boys went around the school yard looking for roses they can pull off for me.  By the end of class, I had 8 roses.  =)

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You are hott
And so are we

Yeah, yeah, I know it doesn't rhyme, but does it matter? We can break the rules because we're hott.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Allow me,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We are hott
And so are you.

The moral of the story: Rhyming takes teamwork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home