I'm back.. to writing in the blog
I know, I know. It's been a while since I last wrote on the blog. But I have a good reason-- I've been sick with a cold and a terrible sore throat. Yes, a cold in 90 degree weather. I blame it on my trip to Ko Tao. Anyway, I'm much better now, thank you very much. I slept most of last weekend away, protected by my brand-spanking new mosquito net. Here are some pictures of my dorm that I promised to share with y'all.
This is the Pink Dorm. The middle door is the entrance to my apartment.
This is the mango tree outside the Pink Dorm.
This is the mosquito net covering my bed. And yes, everything inside the Pink Dorm is Pink. The walls are pink. The tiles are pink. Everything is pink. It's amazing that I can actually survive in that.
Oops. I forgot to take pics of the bathroom. I'll add those later. And more importantly, I don't have any pictures of Johanna!! (my pink dorm-roommate.) I will fix that asap.

2 Comments:
pretty extensive net. is it working?
hell yeah!
Post a Comment
<< Home