Thank you J-mama & K-boss
I would like to thank Ms. Chang and Ms. Tappan for being young at heart these past few years. Without the practice I received in apt 1135, I would never have survived being surrounded by 19-21 year old volunteers here in Nong Khai. Thank you both.
(When I have time, I will elaborate on dinner conversations that occur here. You'd laugh.)

4 Comments:
You're welcome. It's all relative, though. At recruitment this past weekend, Kizzle & I were definitely at the upper end of the age spectrum. However, you would have been proud of us. Our silliness transcended (or should I say, descended) our seniority and we again were unafraid to poke fun at ourselves, causing merriment and enjoyment for all onlookers.
So you're saying I'm as immature as 19-21 year-olds? Should I be offended? If so, should it be because I am actaully quite mature or because I would prefer to be equated with a 13-year-old?
thanks Cat, love you too.
:p
oh honzik, enjoy your youth and let me enjoy nagging at my old-age! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home