gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Friday, February 10, 2006

Random notes on Ko Tao




1. After the first day of diving, I'm still alive and well.
2. There's coral everywhere. As in within 15 meters from the beach. I killed ecosystems today when I accidentally stepped on coral a few times.
3. My instructor put too much weight on my weight belt. Will they never listen? I sink like a rock.
4. And for those of you who remember my back of thigh tan line from diving in Zanzibar, I'm well on my way towards creating a new one. Perhaps I will attempt a different, and hopefully more successful, technique of getting rid of this developing tan line.
5. I miss the cheap, good food in Nong Khai. I had a crap pad thai today. Street food is so much better than restaurant food.
6. I have a flushing toilet in my room! (oh wait, I never told any of you about the bathroom situation in Nong Khai. I will have to do that and take pictures when I go back.
7. I have a real mattress!! (oh yeah, I never told you about the bed situation in Nong Khai either.)
8. I have another 2 hours worth of homework and reading to do. Yipee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home