gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Appearance on radio show and voice for new ad


I was a guest on a radio show today. 94.5 in Nong Khai. My first guest appearance ever on a live show with listeners!!
This radio station is based in a business administration high school/university. My friend Kirk is the host for a half-hour English segment. And although I would've liked to discuss serious topics like politics and economy, we spent all the time talking about me! Why? Because the listeners are mostly Thai people whose English levels are not advanced enough for difficult topics. Regardless, the show was fun.
Oh, the station's DJ also recorded my voice for a commercial. It was for a clothing store called "Nobody." Hehee.. I recorded the ad in several voices. Maybe I'll get Kirk to record it for me when it plays. =)

4 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Several voices? It's like you a multipersonality disorder...sultry voice Roommate (which is the one I bet they use!), growly voice Roommate, annoyed Roommate voice, etc etc.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

They are very smart in Thailand. I would buy just about anything from you.

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what did you guys end up talking about? And more importantly, did you get free clothes as compensation?

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Cat said...

i wish i got free clothes.. but alas, the only compensation i received is the joy of knowing that my voice may be heard by people all over nong khai -- the voice of Nobody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home