Arrival at Nong Khai
Yup, I arrived at Nong Khai safe and sound. There were a few kinks in between, but overall good. What kinks you ask? Well, per instruction from T2T, I gave the car service company at the Udon Thani airport with my desired destination - Travel to Teach dorm. No, I didn't have an address, but I was told that they would know exactly where to go. Unfortunately, that was not the case. The driver went ahead and drove to Nong Khai, dropped everyone else off and asked me in Thai where I was going. Since I was unable to tell him the dormatory address, I gave him the mailing address hoping that maybe the dormatory would be next to it. Once again, that was not the case. We managed to call someone from T2T and I was soon dropped off at the correct location.
And then I slept -- for 12 hours.
Well, actually, I took a shower first. A COLD shower. They do not take warm showers here. It will take some time to adjust. brr... cooooooold

1 Comments:
Speaking of 12 hours, did you know that Bangkok is exactly 12 hours ahead of Boston. I think that's cool. We're on opposite sides of the world, and the sun never sets on the two of us.
Post a Comment
<< Home