gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tam Coc & Hoa Lu

I took a short trip today with Wati and Wendy (2 volunteers in Vietnam) to Tam Coc & Hoa Lu. Tam Coc is known as Halong Bay On Land. Why? Because the hills are similar to those at Halong Bay (which I will hopefully visit next weekend). They are actually also similar to Guilin, China. But I think Guilin is much more stunning and has very cool caves. Well, here's a pic from this cloudy, misty trip. We rode in little boats that took us down the stream along rice paddies.

And oh, I made friends with a buffalo. I rode on a buffalo!! heeheeee

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Kristie said...

Nice hat.

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a native.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home