Rambo Cat
I fired an AK-47 (semi-automatic) and a M16 (fully-automatic) today. I went way beyond my daily budget to do so. I'm on an adrenaline high right now. The AK-47 was kinda boring to shoot, but the M16, oh boy, oh boy. I felt like Rambo and Arnold put into one shooting that thing. (Photos to come later)
These were both guns used in the Vietnam War (for Americans) and the American War (for Vietnamese). The Ak-47 was heavily used by Viet-Cong and the M16 was used by the Americans. I shot them at a shooting range at Cu Chi Tunnels (a multi-level tunnel system the Viet Cong built underground to hide from and fight the Americans.)
For more information:
AK-47: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK_47
M16: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle
Cu Chi Tunnels: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnels_of_Cu_Chi

1 Comments:
Interesting to read your previous war is horror entry and then this one. You're just "playing" with guns and you have the adrenaline and Rambo thing going on...interesting how these things affect people, and probably alot of those soldiers in the pictures you saw in the museum. If you would have told the smiling man with half the dead body that he would be posing like that two years before it happened, he probably never would have believed you. --Roommate
Post a Comment
<< Home