A Guessing Game
Yup. It's time to play a guessing game.
Look at the picture below. Without scrolling down, venture a guess as to what it is. (And please feel free to put your guesses in the comment section!)

Answers: It's a pitaya. Also known as dragonfruit. And at the restaurant Little Hanoi, it is known as the Blue Dragon. Fancy huh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitaya


I have to say though. It may be cool looking and all, but it's not that tasty. So unfortunate.

4 Comments:
Poppy seed candy. Hmmm... No.
Hey Cat! Its meee, ur crazy teacher dog! I new it was the dragonfruit, i knew it! Great blog!
Hi Cat,
Have you had Durian yet? It is quite common in Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore, not sure about Vietnam.
Durian is one of my favorite fruits! But I'm having difficulty finding them here in Hanoi. On the other hand, they have awesome durian ice-cream here. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home