gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Random Stats on Aussie

May 31, 2006.  Australia
 
DRIVING IN AUSSIE
# of cars driven:
  • 3
# of kilometers put onto the cars:
  • 6,000 km +
DRINKING IN AUSSIE
Wine Regions Visited:
  • Barossa
  • Hunter Valley
  • Rutherglen
Wineries Visited:
  • 23
Wines Tasted:
  • 100+ different bottles  (granted, I had very little of each.)
Most wineries visited in 1 day:
  • 10
Most wines tasted at a single winery:
  • 11
COSTS IN AUSSIE
Cost of banana:
  • $10 - $13 / kg 
  • (Cost in NZ, $1.89/kg.  Imported from Philippines.)
VIEWS IN AUSSIE
Wild Animals Sighted:
  • 4 camels
  • 1 shark
  • 0 koala
  • 0 wallaby
  • 0 wombat
  • 0 kangaroo
Good looking Aussies Sighted:
  • Only a handful.  Sigh. 

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm awfully jealous. I want to go there and taste some wine aswel. Can you send me a bottle? =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home