gatacat - world adventurer

living and savoring all the flavors the world has to offer

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Random train of thoughts on Sydney

May 31, 2006. On way to New Zealand.
  1. I like Sydney
  2. I think I'd like to try living here
  3. Maybe I can get an internship here
  4. And a cat
  5. Jeff has a cat
  6. I never liked cats before
  7. But his cat is great
  8. It cuddles
  9. And doesn't scratch
  10. Maybe I can get a cat in Chicago?
  11. Hmmm... me a cat person?
  12. Jo, can we get a cat???

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course we can have a cat. As long as it doesn't have a cutesy name, and you're willing to take care of it since I would be unable to properly care for it. I've never had a pet so this would be interesting exercise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home